So…sometimes our energy is “in the shitter.” We are low vibe, feeling sup sluggish, bleh, and blah. You know when these moments are. Everything feels a bit off- from your internal energy to your responses. You don’t feel like yourself.
When I end up feeling this way, I take a look at “My Five” and see if I’ve been practicing them. These are the 5 things that bring me back to me. My true light within. “My Five” can change in different seasons and shift around, but it’s basically asking yourself, “What do I need right now in this moment?” It really helps to have this list already on-hand, knowing what really brings you back to yourself. It’s an element of self care and recharge. Adding in the joy, since humans need to recharge just as much, if not more than our phones. When we take the time to rest, we can show up from a more aligned place.
This is My Five:
- Snuggling watching TV/Movie
- Play of some kind (Video games, pulling cards)
- Reiki Healing
- Music, Sound Healing
Here are some more Examples to help you find “Your Five”:
- Breathwork/Meditation/Holistic Healing
- Breath moments – taking just 30 seconds to do 5 seconds in 5 seconds out – helps in traffic especially [great with essential oils]
- Reiki, Sound Healing, guided meditation, mindful breath techniques
- Grounding/Movement – walking, getting into the physical, nature connection
- Knowing if your happy place is the beach, forest, your bed, a bath [with essential oils/cbd/epsom salt] going for a walk
- Spending time alone/spending time with other people [friends, family]
- Going out for a nice Dinner
- Play, Hobbies
- Reading, Journaling
- Beauty: Massage, Manicure
- Usually consists of less Social Media and more time being present. Adding in more rest time or Simply. Doing. Nothing.
What are Your Five? Lemme know in the comments!